Craig Ross heads up the firm’s Wills, Estate & Trusts Practice and is a member of the Estate Litigation Group and the Family Business Law Group
Craig’s practice is very diverse in terms of:
- Works closely with clients and other professional advisors to develop customized estate plans
- Craig represents & advises trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, and dependents in the administration of trusts
- Craig has significant experience assisting families with Special Need children and adults
- Craig is a regular speaker and author of estate planning & planning for beneficiaries with disabilities. Articles have appeared in the Toronto Star, Armstrong on Estate Administration (Ontario) and the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Craig is the 2014 recipient of the Volunteer MBC John Huether Award for Volunteering Excellence
- Craig was selected by peers for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers” in Canada 2016 in the field of Trusts and Estates